International Grants Manager Job, Latest NGO Jobs Kenya 2022,
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of partners engaged through grant or other contractual mechanisms per RTI policies and procedures, encompassing the solicitation phase through closure.
- Provide capacity building training to local organization including guidance on rules and regulations applicable to assistance instruments and program reporting and/or coordinate technical training with appropriate team members
- Carry out the monitoring plan and conduct site visits to ensure that grantees are compliant with award specific requirements and applicable USAID regulations and on track with milestones deliverables
- Maintain grant files including records on monitoring and evaluation and other quality control activities (financial, programmatic, proof of performance)
- Work with communications team to ensure there are photos and other media content to report on success stories and other updates from youth groups.
- Review and process grantee invoices for compliance and coordination with technical teams for performance measurement
- Close-out completed grants and ensure audit trail for all necessary grant documentation
- Track all deliverables, ensuring grantees stay up to date on their work, troubleshoot problems as they arise, and keep management apprised of the status of all youth grants.
- Master’s degree and 9 years of relevant experience in grants management/administration and international development projects, or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, International Relations, or related field with 12 years of relevant experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A proven ability to work collaboratively with youth and/or institutional partners and experience implementing grant activities designed
- At least 8 years relevant experience in USAID grants management/administration and international development projects in Kenya or East Africa
- Strong background in management and administration, finance, compliance, and accounting is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience providing training and developing capacity building/sustainability plans for local organizations
- Solid knowledge of USAID and USG assistance-related regulations (2CFR200, 22 CFR 228, ADS 303, ADS 591)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.