Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit competent individuals to the position of Maintenance
Technician to help meet the growing demands of the organization.
- Ensure seamless television and radio program transmission.
- Will be involved in broadcast equipment operation, repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Will undertake and assist in broadcast equipment installations for television, radio transmitters, microwave links and satellite systems at any company site spread across the country.
- Ensure quality transmission and reception through routine monitoring of signals and adapt corrective measures as and where needed.
- Will maintain equipment performance (meter readings) and maintenance logs and give status reports.
- Ensure power conditioners (AVR) and Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) are operative and serviced.
- Ensure power backup systems (standby power generator) are operative and serviced
- Will assist to generate vital spares list and keep station equipment and spares inventory.
- Expected to work at odd times, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering or its’ equivalent. A degree will be a distinctive advantage.
- Minimum three years hand on working experience in television, radio and satellite transmission equipment.
- Relevant ICT skills
- Problem solving and communication skills.
- High level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Team player
How to Apply
If you qualify, please send your application and resume to [email protected] and ensure the email subject is HRD-TEC-0821
Closing date will be August 31st 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.