Royal Media Services is looking to fill the position of Talent Manager. The successful person will be responsible for the creation and delivery of bespoke training programmes designed with leadership, management, business and personal progression and best practice in mind. They will need to understand the organization strategy, identify learning priorities across the organization and create learning environments where employees can continuously develop as they expand the talents and skills across all employees at all levels within an organization.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill the above position, take time and read through and apply.
As the Talent Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Discuss and identify annual target areas and key performance indicators for their section and for all
those charged with training roles
- Carry out staff skills audit and work closely with various leaders across the organization to
understand and design appropriate training plans.
- Come up with appropriate budgets
- Create flexible learning interventions and platforms (through digital and other means) to meet the diverse needs of the workforce.
- Plan end-to-end development programs according to the organizational requirements.
- Plan and prepare training materials in line with the latest trends and design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- In charge of the companywide performance management processes
- Develop various coaching interventions for different cadre of staff as well as take up coaching for managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Build relationships with 3rd party training providers and partners
- Record and report training courses, schedules, and results. Share the same with the management on a regular basis.
- Assist in other roles in the department
- Bachelor’s degree in Education/Journalism or any other relevant field.
- IHRM Certified Professional ( if not yet, eligible for this certification)
- Certified Coach from a reputable coaching organization
- Master’s degree in HR or relevant field will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with 5+ years of work experience as a Learning/Development and performance management Specialist, Training and Development Manager, Training Manager or a similar role
- Hands-on experience in LMS (Learning Management System) and e-learning platforms and practices as well as knowledge of effective instructional models and resources.
- Good understanding of organizational growth.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Understanding of Media Law and Ethics
How to Apply
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to [email protected]. Quote the code HR/HRL/TM/04/22. Closing date will be April 8th 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.