Royal Media Services Limited is recruiting for the position of Digital Research Analyst. We are looking for an experienced and passionate digital marketing analyst to support our functions and brands across the group. Reporting to the Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include closely monitoring and tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, monitoring client campaigns online, developing required reports and communicating with clients to help them better understand our brands’ audiences and performance.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Using data and numbers to respond to client questions on our Reach and Target Audiences across our Platforms.
- Identifying Revenue Opportunities, supported by data.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing and recommending digital campaigns and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends and regularly sharing the same.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients on various digital trends and opportunities for the brands.
Academic and professional Experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing/data analysis or a related field. A diploma in data analysis/marketing will be an added advantage for those with a different degree certification.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to [email protected]. Quote the code HRD/DRA/5/ 2022
Closing date will be Friday 3rd June 2022 at 5pm. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.