Head of Digital Services Job, Current Media Jobs Kenya,
Reporting to the Director responsible for the digital division, the person will provide leadership and coordination of operations of the Digital Section. They will provide an end to end management of all digital projects at RMS.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Lead the digital process transformation journey for the Group’s functions and products to enhance overall performance and meet set targets.
- Coordinate with Digital Content Managers, Digital Products Team, the Digital Sales Manager and other business areas to develop and execute the vision for the Digital Division as a business and technology leader in the region using industry and technology trends.
- Optimize user experience and provide leadership to increase traffic, conversion and ultimately revenue generation online and on mobile platforms.
- Work with content managers, editors, designers, developers and other staff to ensure digital platforms meet both audience and client needs.
- Formulate systems projects and work with internal and external developers to manage scope, schedule and quality of the digital platforms.
- Develop Partnerships with relevant stakeholders, both internally and externally. They shall include the internal shared services, mobile and online solution providers, systems integrators among others.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for the Design, development and maintenance of our digital products and presence.
- Manage customer expectations, lead in customer nurturing programs and establish clear feedback mechanisms so that customer needs are addressed effectively and proactively integrated in strategy.
- Must bear leadership and managerial skills to lead a sizeable team and nurture and retain talent while managing performance for products and team growth.
- Conduct feasibility studies for online and mobile projects to justify allocation of resources.
- Work with functional internal and external teams to ensure successful delivery of product enhancements and new features.
- Track, monitor and deliver the key performance indicators using robust web and mobile analytics.
Academic qualifications, experience and other attributes
- BSc degree in Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is desirable.
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager or comparable role.
- Extensive experience in deploying large scale Amazon Web Services (AWS) projects
- Demonstrated experience in Flutter and Laravel
- Clear understanding of User Interface and Experience optimisation technologies
- Skilful knowledge of Photoshop٫ Final Cut Pro٫ Premiere Pro٫ Audacity and/or other media editing software
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a strong business sense and a clear ability to deliver desired results.
- Experience in web development, search optimization, e-commerce, content management systems, and online marketing industry terms, practices and procedures
- Qualified knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date appraisal with emerging global technological trends and markets
- Competence in industry digital and graphic design processes, best practices in online content management and measurement.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with and user-skill abilities in content management systems and web design and principles
- Outstanding analytical and project management skills
- Be able to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their job profile and application to: [email protected]
. Use HRD-HCD-09-2021 as the email subject matter.Closing date will be Thursday 16th September 2021.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.