Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified Camera persons. We have two vacant positions
Key roles & responsibilities
- Proficiency in shooting compelling and creative videos for any production
- Preparation and maintenance of Camera and other related gears.
- Understanding story ideas and program scripts before the actual shoot
- Generating ideas and sharing them with head of news desks, editors and producers
- Efficiency in pre-production preparation
- Optimizing camera features for best results
- Proper Understanding of directing terminologies while doing Multi Camera Operations
- Setting up for any production including Live Broadcast Events
- Understanding and complying with media law and industry codes of conduct.
- Possession of other technical skills like photography, video editing, vision mixing and lighting are an added advantage.
Academic and professional /work Experience
- Diploma or Equivalent in Video production from a recognized institution or any other related field
- At least three years relevant experience as a professional videographer
- Highly skilled in creative videography and sound recording.
- Must possess basic linear editing skills
- Must be a team player
How To Apply
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to [email protected]. Clearly cite Job REF No. HRD/CP/09/2021 as the email subject matter.
Closing date will be Friday 17th September 2021.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.