Digital Marketing Executive Jobs at Royal Media Group
Viusasa is a company in the Royal Media Group. Viusasa is an online streaming service that allows customers to watch a wide variety of short form TV shows, movies, documentaries as well as being the home of exclusive music release videos.
Viusasa offers all this and more in a number of local languages so you can enjoy the viewing experience anytime, anywhere on any device in the language you love.
Viusasa has a vacancy for a Digital Marketing Executive.
The position will be responsible for launching innovative digital marketing campaigns across a diverse portfolio of shows and musical videos.
The ideal candidate is a team player that thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment and can build and execute effective, impactful and exciting digital movie campaigns.
Digital Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- Assist Marketing team with the strategic planning and execution of digital campaigns, including development of digital creative content, PR, social, web, email and digital media.
- Day-to-day management of executions across all digital platforms.
- Social media campaign management, including content partner/musician relations, copywriting, content calendar management, and on-set social guidelines.
- Management of digital creative assets including trailers, TV spots, posters, and other social content.
- On-site support of digital and social activities at TV interviews, premieres, exclusive music video releases and other live events.
- Management of influencer campaigns, including liaison with influencer networks and/or influencers directly, coordinating budgets and travel, creative concepts, and campaign execution.
- Coordinate special projects, such as contests or promotions, including development of rules, merchandise ordering, legal review, winner verification and prize fulfillment.
- Constantly evaluate the emergence of new technologies, platforms, and cultural trends in the digital space.
Qualifications for the Digital Marketing Executive Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing in the communication industry or relevant brand marketing.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote.
- Deep understanding of the features, user behavior and emerging trends across Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- An understanding of film marketing and surrounding industry, including the film marketing process and industry trends.
- Problem solving skills are critical; ability to deal with ambiguity a must.
- Highly organized with outstanding attention to detail and personal drive to succeed.
- Ability to think creatively and collaboratively, constantly striving to innovate.
- Must be flexible and willing to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a positive attitude.
How to Apply
If you qualify, please send your application and resume to [email protected]
THE HR DIRECTOR
ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES
PO BOX 7468-00300 NAIROBI
Closing date will be Monday September the 11th, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.