Program Coordinator Job, Other Professions,
African Genomics Program
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage AGP resources and budget, and monitor and keep internal and external stakeholders informed of AGP project progress.
- Develop and manage detailed project action plans for all AGP workstreams, in collaboration with three workstream leads (Program, Partnerships and Data & Infrastructure).
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects, ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate all aspects of a small project or phases of a larger project in conjunction with business leaders within the team (e.g identifying appropriate resources needed, track progress of key activities, developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project).Process contracts and any other related agreements, monitor service delivery and contractual KPIs.
- Coordinate and execute daily administrative tasks.
- Attend meetings with staff and outside parties, record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Prepare budget and project reports as required.
- Carry out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner.
Furthermore, you will also be expected to demonstrate:
- The Roche Values of Integrity, Courage & Passion.
- Proven ability to work independently, managing multiple workstreams and effectively lead and enable change.
- Ability to set priorities and take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- Africa-based candidates strongly preferred.
Who you are
- You’re someone who is passionate about global health and innovation, and inspired by making big, bold ideas a reality. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You bring the following capabilities and experience:
You are a strong leader and strategic thinker with a meticulous attention to detail, who is able to:
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams, both within and beyond Roche.
- Thrive in our rapidly changing environment, charting a successful course for Roche.
- Communicate across seniority levels and ideally have experience communicating on ethical topics.
- Experience coordinating complex programs in a matrixed organization, preferably in the science/research/pharmaceutical sector.
- Cross-functional project management, including managing external partners, agencies and budgets.
- Proven leadership experience in non-hierarchical environment.
The small print:
- +5 years of project management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in general business or science related field.
- Strong English language (written and verbal) essential. Additional French language skills are an advantage.
Who we are
- At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
- Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.