Risk & Quality Assurance Officer Job, Quality Assurance Jobs In Kenya October, Latest Accounting Jobs In Kenya,
The Media Council of Kenya is an independent National institution established by the Media Council Act, 2013 as the leading institution in the regulation of media and in the conduct and discipline of journalists. The Council is in the process of reviewing its operational structure and consequently wishes to engage various professionals to enhance its capacity to execute its mandate. MCK is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to recruit highly competent, dynamic, visionary and results oriented professionals to fill the following positions:
VA/4 Risk and Quality Assurance officer
- Working with management to assess institutional risks and developing an audit plan that considers the results of the risk assessment.
- Evaluation and verification of final accounts before presentation to the Council.
- Evaluating institutional controls to determine their effectiveness and efficiency (systems audit).
- Special audit on specific sections out of management requests
- Evaluating the budget and assess overall effectiveness to the organization.
- Coordinating work with external auditors, for compliance.
- Determining the level of compliance with internal policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Recommending improvements to controls, operations, and risk mitigation resolutions.
- Performing management advisory services as requested by the management.
Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting from a recognized university with CPA II/ ACCA II
Be computer literate, preferably in an accounting package.
- Three (3) years relevant working experience
How to Apply
Applicants meeting desired qualifications should send their applications giving full details of their age, qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime telephone number, detailed C.V, copies of certificates and testimonials and contact details of three referees.
Applications should indicate position applied for including the reference number and addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Media Council of Kenya
P.O. Box 43132- 00100
Applications will only be sent via the following link: www.mediacouncil.or.ke/careers. In which you are required to provide ALL relevant details by 14th October 2020.
Further details relating to the vacant position are located in our website www.mediacouncil.or.ke.
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification