Director, Risk Management And Compliance Job, Director Jobs December 2020,
The Role: Director, Strategy, Quality Assurance, Risk Management And Compliance,
KUCCPS 2 – ONE POSITION (Ref. Code KUCCPS 044/20)
Job Location: Nairobi
Responsible to the CEO for the overall management and administration of the Placement Strategy, Quality Assurance, Risk Management and Compliance Directorate.
Successful applicant will be hired on a five-year contract terms renewable on mutual agreement and subject to meeting set performance targets
- Overseeing the efficient coordination of the Strategy and Planning, Quality Assurance, Risk and Compli- ance departments;
- Establishing and maintaining linkages with Consultants and other Stakeholders on Strategy, Planning Quality Assurance, Risk and Compliance matters;
- Reviewing potential business proposals and concept papers for funding;
- Coordinating the development and implementation of resource mobilization strategies;
- Overseeing formulation and implementation of the Placement Service’s Strategy
- and planning, Quality Assurance and Risk and Compliance policies, strategies, procedures and systems;
- Overseeing Corporate Social Responsibility Programmes, stakeholders relationships and integrity assur- ance programmes;
- Overseeing technical audits for works and services, including preparation of reports on quality assurance findings and recommendations;
- Coordinating the preparation of risk assessment and classification system/criteria;
- Overseeing identification of priority areas for risk assessment and mitigation planning, including risk as- sessment process, compilation and consolidation of risk management periodic reports;
- Coordinating the evaluation of the Placement Service’s business processes;
- Overseeing the smooth implementation and monitoring of the Placement Service’s quality management system(ISO); and
- Overseeing the preparation of annual work programmes and budgets for Placement Service planning and development.
- Have a minimum period twelve (12) years relevant work experience and at least five (5) years in a man- agement position in the Public Service or in the Private Sector;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields:- Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have a Master’s Degree in any of the following fields: Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have professional qualification and membership to a relevant professional body;
- Leadership Course lasting not less than 4 weeks from a recognized institution;
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Higher Educations Loans Board;
- A licensed Credit Reference Bureau;
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Applicants must indicate their home county, current county of residence and their preferred Hudu- ma Centre. Preference will be given to applicants domiciled in the county where the preferred Huduma Centre is situated.
How to Apply
Online Placement Service careers portal https://careers.kuccps.net by interested applicants creating their profiles, duly filling the online application form and attaching copies of their CVs, academic certificates, clearance certificates and testimonials before submitting the
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org by interested applicants indicating the job being applied for on the subject line, submitting application letters, detailed CVs, academic certificates, clearance certifi- cates and testimonials.
No hard copies will be accepted.
The application deadline is January 11th, 2021 at 5.00pm.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply including those who may have previously applied or experienced challenges while attempting to apply.
The Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, women and applicants from marginalised regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.