Risk & Compliance Officer Job, Accounting Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Vacancy- Risk & Compliance Officer
Job Location; Nairobi
Caritas Microfinance Bank is the fastest growing Microfinance Bank in Kenya whose vision is ‘The Household Bank that Adds Value to All’. As part of our expansion strategy, we are seeking competent and qualified staff to fill the following position
To ensure that the Bank’s overall risk & compliance framework specifically under internal processes and procedures, regulatory, statutory, KYC & AML guidelines is acceptable and there is full compliance to the same within the bank. To carry out risk assessments and advice on areas of improvement.
- Identify and assess the compliance risks associated with the bank’s current and proposed future business activities, including new products, new business relationships and any extension of operations or network on an international level
- Conduct Risk assessments and develop Key risk indicators for monitoring and reporting
- Maintain and update the bank Risk registers
- Stress testing of the various key risks facing the bank
- Conduct internal AML and KYC trainings as provided by CBK prudential guidelines.
- Carry out compliance review and Snap checks on compliance with banks internal procedures and policies
- Monitor the implementation of Audit recommendations
- Review transactions to ensure that high Value transactions are identified and appropriately reported to the regulator
- Prepare and file the monthly, quarterly compliance reports to the CBK/FRC
- Act as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) of the
- Conduct internal audit assignments
- To perform any other duties as assigned in line with the organization goals and objectives.
- University degree in Accounting, Commerce, Economics or Business Management/Administration or related business degree (M)
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage (AA)
- Certified Chartered Accountant/ Certified Public Accountant. (M)
- Current member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) and in good standing (M)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) and or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) qualifications AA
- Experience in handling internal audit assignments
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to:
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying Closing date for application 15th October 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit: http://www.caritas-mfb.co.ke