Risk & Audit Officer Jobs, Audit Jobs In Kenya, Kenyatta National Hospital Jobs
The officer will be responsible to the Senior Risk and Audit Officer in provision of Audit services in the Hospital.
- Undertaking audit assignments in line with the approved audit work plan to confirm the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and control;
- Performingsubstantiveandcompliancetestingofaccountablerecordsanddocuments and prepare working papers;
- Providing input in preparation of audit reports for audit engagements executed; and
- Assisting in evaluating progress and effectiveness of action taken to implement audit recommendations received from internal and external audits
- Person Specification
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (Finance and Accounting option) or relevant field from a recognized university;
- Have passed Certified Public Accountant Part III (K);
- Certificate of Membership to Institute of Certified Public Accountants -Kenya.
- Certificate of Membership to Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Certificate in computer application
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th February 2020 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form and also the link to apply online.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Admin Career Point2020-02-06T10:10:49+03:00