Senior Assistant Officer, Market Conduct & Industry Development Job, Latest Jobs In Kenya 2022,
- Diploma in any of the following: accounting, human resource management, marketing, communication, public relations or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- At least four (4) years’ relevant work experience
- Proficiency in computer applications; and,
- Fulfils the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
The duties and responsibilities entail: –
- Assisting in the handling of customer inquiries, complaints and disputes arising from scheme members and other stakeholders;
- Providing feedback on complaints and disputes to scheme members and other stakeholders;
- Participate in reviewing of statutory returns on governance compliance by schemes and service providers and compiling reports;
- Participating in the development of guidelines for the protection of interests of members and sponsors in the retirement benefits industry;
- Assist in liaising with Huduma Centre staff to collect and receive complaints from the various towns/regions;
- Liaising with the corporate communications department on enquiries to ensure they are followed up, resolved and reported;
- Assisting in collating information on consumer protection, governance and stakeholder education programs to be availed on the Authority’s website, media reports and other information portals;
- Compiling information for the stakeholder education forums and handling the arrangements and logistics at the training sessions;
- Keeping records of consumer protection, governance and stakeholder education programs; and,
- Assisting in writing reports on the consumer protection, governance and stakeholder education activities.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Analytical skills;
- Interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Team player.
How to Apply