Research, Strategy & Planning Officer Job, Latest Jobs In Kenya 2022,
Vacancy – Research, Strategy & Planning Officer (RSPO/05/12/2022)
The Research, Strategy and Planning Officer is responsible for coordination, preparation and implementation of the strategic plan, performance contract, monitoring, evaluation, research and policy analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: economics, statistics, mathematics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and,
- Fulfil the requirements of chapter 6 of the Constitution
- Participating in identifying and reviewing Authority research needs;
- Participating in the formulation of research methodologies, conducting research and preparing position papers / reports;
- Assisting in the development of statistical information and supporting models related to industry projections, forecasting and impact analysis;
- Participate in publication and dissemination of research findings and outcomes.
- Participate in collecting, collating, analyzing and reporting of data required by relevant Government agencies;
- Participate in the preparation of working papers, reports and briefs designed to aid in the process of policy reviews and recommendations; and
- Monitoring and reporting on performance progress and risk mitigation activities.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Innovative thinking and analytical skills;
- Communication and report writing skills;
- Interpersonal skills; and
- Team player
How to Apply