Corporate Communications Officer Job, Current Kenyan Communication Job 2022,
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; communication, public relations or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Fulfil the requirements of chapter 6 of the Constitution.
The duties and responsibilities entail: –
- Handling customer queries and providing necessary assistance in consultation with the relevant Departments.
- Reviewing draft press/media releases and proactive responses to inquiries through the approved channels.
- Participate in planning outreach activities and media related meetings;
- Implementing design concepts for promotional materials that includes posters, cards, calendars, diaries, t-shirts, amongst other.
- Participate in editing RBA’s newsletters, brochures, handbooks, and manuals.
- Liaising with ICT Department to update the Authority’s website in consultation with technical team members; and
- Assisting in the review and implementation of the department’s Service Charter, monitoring and reporting on progress.
- Participate in creating and managing content on social media platforms, reviewing customer queries and providing guidance in consultation with the Senior Officer/Manager.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills;
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills; and
- Team player.
How to Apply