Retail Visual Merchandiser Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our client, Society Stores Supermarket, a fast-growing mass market Kenyan supermarket focused on delivering quality goods at affordable prices, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position:
RETAIL VISUAL MERCHANDISER
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Retail Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for creating the right image to entice customers to buy products, increase sales and maximize profits. The Retail Visual Merchandiser may oversee the creation of store displays or create and distribute sales tactic training materials.
- Positioning promotional displays very creatively to entice the shoppers.
- Collaborating with suppliers, manufacturers, and stores to ensure proper execution of promotional plans.
- Analyzing sales rankings to promote the correct merchandise
- Sharing comments and ideas with department manager to improve product selection
- Planning and organizing the resources required for floor coordination and changes
- Implementing commercial criteria and projects agreed with the Regional Commercial team
- Cooperating with Operations for the correct reception of the merchandise, returns to the distribution centre, stock replenishment
- Managing and changing shelf arrangements and block displays.
- Supporting customer service on the floor by training line attendants on the key criteria of product knowledge and displays.
- Managing the educational materials for training employees
- Managing layout plans of store and maintain inventory of products
- Gathering information on market trends and customers’ reactions to products
- Analyzing sales figures – reporting growth, expansion, and change in markets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field
- At least 4-6 years of merchandising experience in Retail will be preferred
- Knowledge of retail KPI’s
- Knowledge of merchandising, product management & assortment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel.
- Subscribes to the highest ethical business standards
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “RETAIL VISUAL MERCHANDISER” by 22nd December 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.