Restaurant Manager Job
Restaurant Manager Jobs, Other Professions, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our client, an Italian Restaurant is looking to fill the role of a Restaurant Manager
- plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations with other managers
- monitor revenue and modify procedures under direction of General Manager
- ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- participate in marketing plans and implementation
- set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- address customers’ complaints and concerns
- provide customer service
- recruit, train and supervise staff
- Must have 5 years of successful, operational management experience in a restaurant environment.
- must have passion for the hospitality industry
- proficient in MS office
- excellent leadership and motivation skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- ability to prioritize, organize and follow through as necessary
- a clear thinker
- capacity to work well under pressure
- ability to hold oneself and others accountable
- ability to communicate in English
- Demonstrated achievement in staff selection, coaching, and development.
Education / Certification
- Diploma/BA/BSc in Hospitality Management or related field, preferably from hospitality school.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing a five star Hotel .
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Admin Career Point2020-01-09T14:53:59+03:00
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter