Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs at Recours Four Kenya
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client is among the leading restaurants in Kenya and they seek an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their team
Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
Qualifications for the Assistant Restaurant Manager Job
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years in a supervisory role.
- Bachelor degree and or Diploma in Hosptality.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 5th August 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Email: [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.