Strategic Partnerships And Resource Mobilisation Manager Job, Communication Jobs December 2020,
Job Title: Strategic Partnerships And Resource Mobilisation Manager
Our Client based in Migori County is seeking to engage a Strategic Partnerships & Resource Mobilization Manager. The holder of this position shall ensures there is a robust pipeline of institutional funder prospects by leading active and consistent research and qualification efforts. He/She shall serve as the relationship manager for an existing portfolio of institutional donors, developing and executing on cultivation and stewardship strategies.
- Develop and implement a fully integrated resource mobilization and development strategy
- Lead resource mobilization capacity development for the organization.
- Identify and respond to grant opportunities within the required timelines
- Coordinate with the relevant departments during concept note/proposal development
- Maintain an up to date grant tracking matrix as well as a grants database
- Review monitor and document donor funding policies, trends in the country and inform the development of annual and multi-year institutional funding projections
- Ensure appropriate representation of the country office at strategic donor, partner, and government meetings that could lead to resource acquisition and collaboration
- Identify and coordinate opportunities for the Kenyan Office to establish and/or participate in valuable relationship building forums
- Develop a system for acquiring farmer and other beneficiary stories for use in marketing and other communications
- In collaboration with impact teams and M&E, support the writing of Program reports, technical documents and development of success stories for stakeholders and the donor community
- Develop marketing materials to communicate to potential donors and stakeholders during visits and consultative meetings
- Work closely with finance colleagues to inform the development of budgets both for proposal submissions and accurate reporting of how funds have been used
- NGO professional with a strong track record of successful project management and excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in English and Swahili languages
- Self-starter with proven track record in executing new projects with limited guidance
- Experience engaging with donors and stakeholders
- Willingness to be based in the rural remote communities where the organization operates and willingness to travel both internationally for potential donor and partnership meetings noting that dates of travel are highly variable.
- Strong attention to detail, including writing and editing skills
- Strong technical skills: MS Office, Google Suite, etc.
- Passion for organization’s vision and mission
- Minimum of Master’s degree in International Development /Communications/ Marketing/ Economics/International Relations
- Bachelor’s degree in any other Social Sciences course
- At least 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level involving multi-stakeholder projects and partnership development
- Extensive experience in research and policy-level analysis
- Some experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter briefly describing his or her motivation for the position and highlight relevant experience to [email protected] on or before 17th Dec 2020. Only qualified candidates should apply. Applicants must quote the Position on application Subject
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.