Research Coordinator Jobs, Quantity Surveyor Jobs, Research Jobs, Project Management Jobs,NGO Jobs, One Acre Fund Jobs
The mandate of the Product Innovations Team is to develop and test new products and product delivery systems. As a member of the Product Innovations team, you contribute to the research needed to move products from early stage trials to scale.
- Work with trial owners and other departments to design quality survey questions and focus group discussion questions.
- Lead focus group discussion process improvements and survey process improvements.
- Develop tools and resources to identify data quality problems and/or improve data accuracy.
- Work with the team to provide strategic recommendations for trials and program changes based on research results – this includes report writing and presenting survey results.
- Develop thorough understanding of Innovations Trials. Use this knowledge to work with the team to provide strategic recommendations for trials and program changes based on research results. This will include report writing and presenting survey results.
Team Management & Mentorship
- Take ownership of the entire team and drive progress with minimal manager oversight.
- Lead a team of Enumerators and Qualitative Field Officers – management will include oversight, weekly reporting meetings, performance reviews and development, strategic direction and support.
- Ensure that all staff receive effective mentorship to promote career growth.
- Design and implement work management tools to ensure that reports and sub-teams can perform at a high level.
- Serve as a leader and role model to the Kenya team at large by upholding One Acre Fund’s core values of Humble Service, Hard Work, Continual Growth, Family of Leaders, Dream Big, and Integrity.
Strategy & Vision
- Contribute to the setting of department-level OKRs, KPIs and project targets.
- Measure progress against goals, regularly report on progress, and hold team accountable to delivering results in key strategic areas.
- Innovate on challenges at all stages of execution to ensure that work is being implemented in the most efficient manner and that deliver systems are optimized.
- Regularly solicit feedback from the wider team and other departments to ensure that the delivery mechanisms is optimized and scalable.
- Diploma or Degree in in related fields.
- Project planning and management experience.
- Leadership and mentorship experience, with a clear record of leading teams and providing professional development support to others.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of CommCare Programming system a plus.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to translate technical and complex concepts into concise and easily understandable language.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- Eager to learn, teach, enhance current processes and develop new operations.
- Passionate professionals who combine strong leadership skills with patience and a humble approach to service.
- Passionate about serving smallholder farmers.
- Language: English required, Kiswahili is preferred
How to Apply:
Follow the application link here: https://grnh.se/549a33d91
Closing Date: 18th October 2019
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.