Relationship Officer Jobs, Current Credit Control Jobs 2020, Mwananchi Credit Jobs
- Mwananchi Credit Limited was incorporated as a private limited company under the Companies Act (Cap 486) of the Laws of Kenya.
- It initially started operations under the names Mwananchi Microlink Ltd which was incorporated on 15th April 2010.
- On 10th January 2012, it later changed its names to Mwananchi Credit Limited.
- Working closely with the Branch Manager the job holder will ensure implementation of sales & business growth strategies and at the same time ensure quality of the loans portfolio.
- He/she will identify business growth opportunities, acquire clients in area of jurisdiction, manage daily utilization towards future lending and build a sizeable portfolio in loans and ensuring excellent client experience.
- Proactively market and generate business through Individual and SME client recruitment on disbursement.
- Undertake regular calls and visits to customers to ensure effective relationship management.
- Maintain up to date records of all customer visits for all customers.
- Cross sell all products and services to both existing and potential clients.
- Business growth initiatives including marketing activities, new business sign ups, new partnerships etc.
- Prepare credit appraisals, analysis and present to the Branch Credit Committee meetings for further review & recommendations.
- Adhere to current procedures, processes, memos and circulars as may be issued from time to time
- Address all customer queries within stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Monitor the portfolio quality on daily basis and proactively institute remedial actions.
- Maintain sound relationships with all clients.
Key Measurable Goals
- Achievement of quality portfolio.
- PAR management 0 – 30 days.
- Client acquisition, increase rate of individual loan uptake and relationship management.
- Increase revenues through cross selling of other products
- Increase profitability of branches through enhanced relationship building, loan collection follow ups thus increasing branch revenues in comparison to expenditure and reduced provisioning for bad book.
- Active disbursement Mobilization to meet set targets.
- Education: Diploma in any business related course
- Knowledge and Skills: Business management skills, Credit management skills Supervisory skills
- Experience: At least 2 years as a Relationship Officer
- Personal Attributes: Good communication and interpersonal skills, Team leader/player.
How to Apply
If you possess the stated qualifications and work experience, please send your application and CV (as one document), quoting the position applied on the email subject on firstname.lastname@example.org.