Relationship Manager Job, Customer Service Jobs 2020,
Position: Relationship Manager – Asset Finance – (20000093)
The Relationship Manager will support the business to achieve its goals and objectives as outlined in the strategy of the Sector, while ensuring full compliance to bank policy, business and statutory regulations. He will champion, unlock and ensure the growth of a quality Asset Finance book within the various customer segments, and/or the region(s) allocated, through liaison with the bank’s business partners and branches, in line with the bank’s CSF number 4.
As the Regional Growth Champion, he/she is charged with implementing policies and programs that support the Bank’s overall strategic direction in Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance (IPF). The roles will include;
- Building new and maintaining existing good rapport with external partners e.g, Motor vehicle and Equipment dealers, Insurance Companies, and business associates to unlock leads and ensure flow of business to the bank, through the branches.
- Working on existing ecosystems (value chains) in liaison with the larger SME team, Sector and the branches, in the real economy and ensuring a holistic customer centric business relationship approach, so as to exploit and generate business to the bank.
- Building new and maintaining existing relations with other business partners, credit sectors and clients, to ensure full exploitation of cross selling opportunities for bank products.
- Generate leads for the upper SME and Corporate business, offering Support to branches in appraisal and closure, while maintaining strong relationship management.
- Carry out continues marketing intelligence on competition and providing feedback to the sector.
- Ensuring SLAs are honoured and acceptable TAT levels observed for optimal customer experience.
- Has basic understanding of the SME Banking and local vehicle and equipment Market landscape,
- He should exhibit an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness.
- Ability to mentor, guide and transfer knowledge to the team.
- An understanding of the loan credit process will be an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- Business and current affairs awareness,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent planning skills,
- Goal oriented with ability to work under minimal supervision,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing,
- A Team player with Strong marketing and sales skills,
- Social/outgoing and likes travelling,
- Demonstrates high standards of integrity,
- Grounded in Relationship Management.
- Minimum of a First Degree from a recognised institution,
- At least 32 years of age,
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience in a bank at Assistant Management position, preferably in SME related relationship management. Experience in Asset Finance will be an advantage,
- A Marketing or Sales qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply