Registered Physiotherapist III Job, Current Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Registered Physiotherapist III
Posts: Seventeen (17) Positions
Salary Scale: Ksh. 25,470 – Ksh. 33,950 p.m. (CSG 12)
House Allowance: Ksh.6, 750 p.m
Commuter Allowance: Ksh.4, 000p.m
Leave allowance: As existing in the Civil Service
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract
- a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education -K.C.S.E., grade C or above or its equivalent with passes in the relevant subjects;
- a Diploma in physiotherapy from a recognized institution;
- a registration Certificate from the Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK); and
- a Valid Certificate of practice from Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK)
- providing physiotherapy services to patients in an outpatient unit/ ward/health institution;
- assessing patients’ needs including rehabilitation;
- colleting, Verifying and maintaining information related to patients;
- screening, assessing and providing therapeutic exercises, manual therapy, electrotherapy and hydrotherapy as per the patients/clients formulated treatment plan;
- sensitizing the community on physiotherapy services; and
- preparing periodic reports
How to apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 1st November, 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.