Registered Clinical Officer III Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Position: Registered Clinical Officer III
Posts: One Hundred and Seventy Three (173) Positions
Salary Scale: Ksh. 25,470 – Ksh. 33,950 p.m. (CSG 12)
House Allowance: Ksh.6, 750 p.m
Commuter Allowance: Ksh.4, 000p.m
Leave allowance: As existing in the Civil Service
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract
- a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade C with at least a C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- in any other two (2) science subjects;
- successfully completed at least 3 years pre-service training at Kenya Medical Training College or any other recognized Medical Training Institution and have been awarded a Diploma in Clinical Medicine or its equivalent; and
- been registered by the Clinical Officers Council and with a Current Practicing license
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of an experienced Clinical Officer or Medical Officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:-
- seeing and examining patients;
- diagnosing and treating patients’ ailments at an outpatient department in a Hospital or Health Centre;
- assisting in planning and conducting primary health care activities;
- giving support and health education to patients;
- coaching students attached to hospitals and health centers; and
- supervising and counselling a small number of staff engaged on routine patient’s care
How to apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 1st November, 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.