Registered Clinical Officer II Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
Position: Registered Clinical Officer II Job Group ‘H’
Nbr of posts: 10 POSTS
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient health facility;
- Implementing community health care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counselling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Referring patients and clients to appropriate health facilities;
- Providing clinical outreach and school health services;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Collecting and compiling clinical data;
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE and details of the vacancy on the particular vacancy. Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 2nd December, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
• Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
• Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.