Regional Area Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Our client, Society Stores Supermarket, a fast-growing mass market Kenyan supermarket focused on delivering quality goods at affordable prices, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill in the following position:
REGIONAL AREA MANAGERS (3 Positions)
Reporting to the Chief Coach, the Regional Area Manager will be responsible for managing and assuming overall responsibility for the success of the stores by directing all operational aspects of each store and driving sales whilst minimizing costs.
- Formulating fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
- Setting of sales and operational goals for each branch and ensuring achievement through regular monitoring
- Evaluating performance using key metrics and addressing issues to improve it
- Ensuring compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Leading a team of store managers towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Undertaking sound financial management to ensure stores are profitable and stay within budget
- Ensuring financial prudency, production of relevant financial reports like Profit and Loss, and branch management accounts
- Understanding of area budget and provision of balanced division to each branch by value and volume
- Ensuring every store has the right level of stocks, the right combination and the right Store Keeping Units
- Maintaining agreed Inventory ratios at all times
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with at least 1 year in Retail Sector.
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior role will be an added advantage
- Ability to measure and analyse key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Understanding of store operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected]stating the subject heading ‘REGIONAL AREA MANAGER by 22nd December 2020 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.