Region System Economics Analyst Job, Research Analyst Jobs, Coca Cola Jobs
Job ID: R-22743
The System Economics Analyst has responsibility for providing in-depth analysis that ensures a holistic view of value creation across the Coca-Cola system to support the Region Finance Manager to identify growth, opportunities and risks within the business in the Cluster (Islands, Mid-Africa).
This role supports the finance organization on system thinking related to financial reporting, policies, programs, company investments, long-range goals and objectives. The position provides timely and accurate system economics analysis, insights, benchmarks and reports. Supports Region Finance Manager and Regional Franchise Director in guiding the business by providing deep understanding of financial metrics.
Responsible for monitoring Actuals and Planning for Region
- Regional P/Ls
- Scenario and Sensitivity Planning and Analysis
- Brand Contribution Reporting
- Closing and Rolling Estimate submissions
- Strategic and Annual Business Plan submissions
- DSI Monitoring and Analysis
Responsible for providing pro-active Bottler Reconciliations and Settlements
- Incidence and Sugar Productivity Calculations and Analysis
- Deductions from Revenue and Bottler Supports
- Unit Case and CSE reconciliation and submission
- Other reconciliations
Responsible for developing System Economics and Financial insights
- TCCC and Bottler multiple years Financials
- Value Chain Analysis- Existing SKUs and New Product Development
- SET Project AND Milestones
Responsible for managing and ensuring adherence to Company’s Financial Policies including the Code of Business including:
- CAPPRs Performance Tracking
- Revenue Recognition Calculations
- GPIE Calculations
- Balance Sheet review
- Report to the Region Finance Manager any activities which appear to be non-compliant
- Others (Audit, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in a multinational environment with financial analysis
- This position requires working in diverse environments and with multicultural teams
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.