Personal Assistant Job, Latest Administration Jobs,
Role title: Personal Assistant
Our client in the FMCG industry is URGENTLY looking to hire a Personal Assistant based in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate should provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Consolidating reports from various channels as per KPIs provided by the Commercial Manager
- Prepare minutes for commercial meetings and ensure validity and availability of all required documents
- Managing and coordinating the calendar of activities within the commercial department
- Leave management in conjunction with the HR department
- Planning of commercial events and training
- Link with other departments for resource allocation and commercial engagement
- Reporting on routes movements as per plan and geomap movement
- Managing Appointments both internal & external meetings
- Represents Chief Commercial Manager to key customers when necessary
- Managing customer complaints in the absence of commercial manager
- Renewal of licenses and Dairy Management
- Any other duty assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Proven success producing high quality work with a strong attention to detail
• Critically analyze a problem and develop recommend solutions
• Maintain sensitive data in a confidential manner
• Think through details and tactics without losing sight of overall strategic goals
• Understand and resolve complex issues, complaints, or problems
• Professional presentation and exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and plan
• Ability to work independently and in consultation with key stakeholders
• Tech-savvy /multitasking /Strong time-management and organization skills
• Proactive approach to problem-solving
How to apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 5th May, 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.