Export Commercial Manager, LatestAdministration Jobs Kenya,
Responsible for developing, growing and maintaining export sales to meet overall business
- Identify, develop and manage company product portfolio in the export region to increase sales targets and business growth;
- Develop, plan and implement route to market for each market to deliver effective availability and visibility of products to retail point of sale;
- Monitor and achieve monthly export sales as per set target;
- Evaluate the competitive and economic environment as well as consumer trends in thevarious export markets in order to determine viability and gaps;
- Formulate and implement penetration strategies to grow sales in the export market;
- Identify opportunities for new business prospecting to drive growth within existing and new export markets;
- Develop, plan and implement promotional and trade activities in exports market in conjunction with marketing staff;
- Maintain and build good trade relationships with distributors, existing customers and potential customers alike;
- Manage key distributors in EAC and COMESA and set sustainable and effective distribution network in the region to enhance visibility;
- Ensure proper and precautionary methods are observed in handling and storing ofgoods at the various distribution points;
- Gather and provide market intelligence in all the export markets and prepare monthly export sales reports;
- Observe the company’s environmental health and safety policies and procedures to ensure own health and safety and safety of other persons under your section;
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by your supervisor;
- Maintain all company distributors for all assigned territories and perform regular visits to all sites and provide required training to all staff and forecast all sales volume for various projects and maintain knowledge on all product ranges;
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 4-6 years’ working experience within Business Development/New Business with a background in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field . Experience in FMCG Industry and or Footwear / Plastics (African Markets) would be preferable.
- Educated to degree level in business, economics, finance or related field/MBA preferable.
- Ability to prepare and present quarterly goals and forecasts for future project
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into sales opportunities
How to Apply
To apply use the link below before 24th May 2022
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.