Training Supervisor Job, Teaching Jobs in Kenya March 2022,
TRAINING SUPERVISOR JD (60k)
The ideal candidate will co-ordinate with management and trainees concerning upon the schedule, venue and other errands.
- To implement new initiatives related to marketing works through professional trainings to the sales and marketing department.
- Create a training year calendar & schedules based on the needs of the sales and marketing department
- Improve the coordination of training and development in the company
- Helping the team understand performance, their targets and goals
- Providing reports and activity updates to the marketing management
- Be a holder of a degree in marketing or any other business-related to training field.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience building and construction
- Be a fast learner and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Be fluent in both written and oral English and Swahili languages.
- Have good communications skills and observation skills.
- Be proficient in MS office applications.
- Team player.
How To Apply
To apply click the link below
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.