Electromechanical Project Engineer Job, Engineering Job Vacancies in Kenya 2022,
Vacancy: Project Engineer (Electromechanical)
Our client a leading engineering company providing technology and infrastructure solutions in East Africa is looking to hire a Project Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the oversight on the execution of the electromechanical works which includes the installation of pumps, motors, switchgear, transformer, surge systems etc.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for coordinating the mechanical and electrical installation teams that shall implement the project.
- Be responsible for follow-up on all procurements under the project for the electromechanical works.
- Liaise with the other project actors including the Resident Engineer, JV Partner Engineers, the Consulting Engineer and the Client.
- Be responsible for preparing progress reports on the works as well as budgets and accounts.
- Coordinate all site meetings as and when required.
- Be the Site overall head o for the electromechanical works
Skills and Qualifications
- Be a Ugandan National
- Should have a Degree in an Engineering field – preferably Civil Engineering
- At least 5years experience with the following particular experience
- Working in a Water Treatment plant with an output of more than 10,000m3 of water per day
- Water Plant with a pumping station.
- Project Management of a similar project in Water Treatment or closely related field.
- Project Accounting
- Should be Proficient in IT including especially in CAD software
- Possess management skills – Good communication and reporting skills
- Should have a Valid Driving license
How To Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 22nd March 2022 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.