Business Development and Marketing Associate Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Role title: Business Development and Marketing Associate
Our client is a well-established entity focusing on Health Asset Management in Africa. They seek to hire a Business Development and Marketing Associate based in Nairobi.
The ideal candidate should provide support to the team in designing and executing strategic business development and marketing initiative to facilitate increased market share, sales and revenue generation and operations improvement across the company-owned facilities; developing, implementing, and evaluating new medical outreach opportunities at the hospitals in collaboration with key partners.
Business development planning:
- Working with the Business development team to support programs and initiatives at the company-owned facilities with specific focus on adding value in the long term.
- Proposing a business development strategy for the health care facilities, managing the resources with focus on results and revenue.
- Planning and execution of quarterly business reviews to drive incremental revenue through analytics.
- Assisting in creating and implementing a business development strategy that achieves a measurable growth in income.
- Providing regular reports for the Team and staff that measures the effectiveness of the strategy and its progress towards achieving the Company objectives.
- Establishing a robust income and expenditure forecasting model that improves the long-term financial planning on marketing activities.
- Assisting in creating presentations on targets, impact measurement, goals for the entire marketing at the healthcare facilities for regular reviews with senior management.
- Assisting in developing strategies by which our healthcare facilities will become the leading provider of affordable healthcare services.
- Working with the team in ensuring the facilities generate sufficient profit from services provided to clients and patients.
- Maintaining comprehensive industry knowledge; environmental scanning to identify and track competitors and trends.
Conducting Market Research & Outreach:
- Managing and coordinating on-ground marketing initiatives, might include traveling across various the company’s healthcare facilities often to collect survey information, feedback etc.
- Organizing and coordinating on-ground outreach programs to create awareness of both existing and new products and services across our healthcare facilities.
- Managing new and existing channel partners, including evaluation, selection, contract negotiations and oversight of implementation activities.
- Monitoring and measuring customer usage of our facilities and revenue generated.
- Developing and delivering consistent training to the key Staff who would be responsible for creating awareness on our products and services within the facilities.
- Working with various vendors agency to enhance brand and communication strategies.
- Managing relationships and contracts with external vendors, Health insurance companies etc. to enhance long term partnerships and targets.
- Evaluating partnership potential based on contributions of each party.
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any other equivalent field
- A professional certification in MSK/CIM or any related international qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in business development.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational /customer relationship management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Presentation and communications skills.
How to apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 10TH May, 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.