Recruitment Coordinator Internship, HR Jobs 2020, Current Internships,
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator Intern
Industry: Recruitment & Staffing
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Gap Recruitment Services Limited, we are a fast-growing Recruitment firm offering expertise to International and Kenyan medium sized to large organizations.To achieve our client and people experience objective, we seek to hire an energetic, friendly and professional Recruitment Coordinator intern. The successful candidate will engage our internal and external partners and teams and ensure they have a brilliant time interacting with us.
Recruitment Coordinator Roles & Responsibilities;
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Assist with recruitment process i.e posting jobs on our website, screening applications and scheduling for interviews, giving feedback to applicants.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, Scan etc. as needed.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations.
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files.
- Run general industry related errands.
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms; update company calendars.
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
Recruitment Coordinator Qualifications;
- Degree in Business related field
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Dynamic, open minded and able to multitask
- Good communication skills
- Interested in learning about HR recruitment
How to Apply
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Recruitment Coordinator) to email@example.com before Monday 14th December 2020.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.