Recruitment Associate Job at Recours Four Kenya
Recours Four Kenya is a fast growing recruitment, training and HR Consultancy Firm in Nairobi Kenya.
We are looking for a young energetic, enthusiastic Recruitment Associate with previous experience working for a recruitment firm to join our team and should be good in Business Development / Sales/ Human Resources Management and a PR background is an added advantage
Duties for the Recruitment Associate Job
- Posting jobs on career site and career boards
- Negotiating contracts
- Head hunting
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- Drawing up short-lists
- Organising interviews and selection events
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- Helping applicants to prepare for interviews.
- Visiting and meeting with clients to build and develop relationships;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
Recruitment Associate Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree in PR/ Marketing/ Human Resources/Business related field
- Must have experience working for a recruitment firm or HR firm.
- Business development skills is an added advantage
- Member of IHRM is an added advantage
- Must have great initiative, Outgoing and friendly personality
- Should be able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Well groomed
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to [email protected] before 1st June 2017.
Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.