Recruitment Account Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, HR Jobs, Communication Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
At Corporate Staffing Services, our goal is to match excellent candidates with great companies.
We are a leading midsized HR consultancy firm operating from our Westlands office.
In the last eight years, we have build a solid reputation as the preferred recruiter for local medium-sized and large organizations. We also pride ourselves in being the recruiter of choice for top foreign companies looking to do business in Kenya.
Job Title: Recruitment Account Manager
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Salary: (Fixed retainer) plus commissions
What makes us unique is the personalized nature of our service. Each employer and candidate is treated with the highest level of professionalism and care.
In order for us to serve better our growing clientele, we are looking to hire a well-experienced Account Manager to join our client service team.
The Account Manager will be tasked with ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment business from sourcing, execution, closing and ensuring an ongoing relationship with the clients. As such, this role requires an individual with strong entrepreneurial skills, excellent relationship management, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and deliver in a very fast paced environment.
The job holder should possess a high EQ. High energy levels are desired.
- Making presentations to C.E.O’s and senior managers including HR managers on our services.
- Ensuring that clients sign contracts before the start of any recruitment
- Educating clients on the market status in regards to the availability of candidates, salary and statutory obligations
- Advertise job vacancies from clients using different mediums and ensure there’s a wide reach
- Shortlisting candidates who meet client requirements
- Conducting interviews on the shortlist to gauge suitability
- Preparing reports on candidates who meet client requirements and presenting the same to the clients
- Ensure constant communication with clients on the recruitment status
- Organizing for clients second interviews or any other request
- Providing feedback to candidates after interviews
- Engaging previous clients on a daily basis to cultivate an ongoing relationship
- Ensure timely invoicing and collection from clients as per an agreement signed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Arts based course or related field of study
- At least 4 years’ experience in a client facing role in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or Client Service Management.
- B2B sales experience is a MUST
- Excellent Account Management skills
- Ability to engage business owners and senior management staff
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Report writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Entrepreneur Mindset
- Superior communication skills – Oral & Written
- Pleasant/ people personality
- Ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture
- Methodical but not rigid
- Persistent but not pushy
- Ability to take initiative
- Willingness to learn and try different things
- A winning attitude
- Team player
Click Here To Apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.