Recruiting Specialist Job at Wisen HR
Wisen HR is an innovative and service-obsessed organization that exists to develop and deliver constantly evolving HR solutions which contribute substantially to our clients’ success. We provide our clients, small to mid-sized companies, with an integrated suite of HR management solutions – everything from payroll to benefits, HR compliance and HR support.
The recruiting specialist is responsible for full life cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommend placement of employees by using creative sourcing methods.
Roles for the Recruiting Specialist Job
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy and employment laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Organized, able to handle multiple tasks at one time, with attention to detail.
Recruiting Specialist Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- More than 3 years progressive recruiting experience
- Experience using recruitment and social media tools, and an understanding of the recruiting workflow
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills are essential to provide timely administration of assorted duties
- High analytical ability to sort and apply information
- Advanced computer skills
How to Apply
This position requires an energetic, self-motivated person who is passionate about recruitment and has a strong background in this, self-driven individual with a keen eye for detail.
Compensation: KES 30,000 GrossLocation: The role holder will be based in Westlands, Nairobi
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 5thJuly 2017
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.