Technical Sales Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs Kenya 2022,
Job Title: Technical Sales – Product Manager
Industry: Chemical Manufacturer
Reporting to: MD & CEO
Responsible for promoting the markets in Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda and Rwanda. That promotion mainly consists of identifying new markets to introduce the company, building up a relationship, generating sales and growing revenue portfolio.
- Provide sales assistance to the team on the ground, daily follow up, supervise and design customer visits.
- Address business inquiries from customers and follow up on customer invoicing and ensure deliveries are prompt.
- Coordination with our international offices on direct orders, shipments, clearance and consignment delivery to our customers.
- Identify, negotiate and appoint distributors with the capability to hold large stocks quantities.
- Keeping up with market and customer trends and Introducing new products to these markets including; PVA, Styrene Acrylic, Mixed Thinner.
- Identify & coordinate with management on new suppliers both locally and the region as a whole.
- Prepare sales records of all customers on a dashboard.
- Cultivating good working relationships with existing clients in Kenya, and introducing the company to new clients in both Kenya and the regional territories.
- Prepare and follow up, monthly and quarterly sales forecast, comparing sales forecast to Actual sales achieved on a monthly basis.
- Drive and achieve sales orders/numbers and achieve gross profit margin goals.
- Uncover and develop new business: new customers/new products
- Relationship Building: Link between customer/base market needs and the company.
- Uncover customer needs and translate them to Management.
- Contribute to product management tasks namely pricing, order processing, customer service, competitive activity, forecasting/planning etc. as needed.
- Extensive travel up to 50% to visit customers within and outside Kenya, internal meetings, trade shows; Scheduling up to 1 week per month to regional travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Chemistry or related field of study
- Previous experience of 3-5 years in chemical sales background, in Kenya or Eastern African Market
- Proven ability to identify suppliers and clients alike, closing deals and meeting clients’ requirements in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Must be open to travel up to 50% of the time, both locally and regionally
- Be aggressive and determined to achieve KPI’s
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum qualifications above apply by sharing your updated CV with the title: “Chemical Sales” to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.