Operations Manager Job, Administration Jobs April 2021,
Title: Operations Manager (Supervisor)
Industry: Cleaning Services
Our client is an upcoming company based in Upperhill, Nairobi; specializing in cleaning services to corporates andhomes. We seek to recruit a hardworking, organised and experienced personin the position of an Operations Manager to supervise and coordinate the various clients we support. The primary responsibility for this position is to manage all Operations of the Company.
- Day to day running of project operations and ensuring that the company assets and financial resources are well utilised and taken care of in any projects.
- Executing the company’s business strategies and plans in order to attain the short and long- term financial and operation goals.
- The ability to understand customer needs whilst delivering quality service.
- To act as a senior single client point of contact for the delivery of specialist cleaning on site.
- The ability to track, measure and report staff performance
- Developing and implementing operation strategies, policies and work procedures and ensuring that they are adhered to at all times, in addition to compliance with all statutory and legal requirements as enacted by law. This will involve enforcing standards for quality assurance.
- Developing training manuals, train staff and give reports
- Developing and maintaining a capable team which is able to drive the business agendas and maintain high quality service to clients.
- Promoting team work and high-performance culture through training, coaching, effective communication and feedback.
- Ability to procure required equipment and company infrastructure while adhering to the Company’s cost cutting provisions
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality Management or relevant field
- 5years experience in supervising cleaning operations or a track record of working in a similar industry or equally demanding environment
- Demonstrate the ability to develop Standard Operating procedures, work plans and implement.
- Thorough knowledge of cleaning and allied services
- Strong understanding of budgeting, measures of performance and quality assurance
- Familiarity with statutory provisions of the law and best practices in management
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, leadership, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Ppt
- Able to work in high-pressure situations while remaining calm, with Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong, trust-based relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Highest levels of integrity, respectfulness and professionalism required at all times.
- Open, trusting and honest especially when dealing with conflicts of interests
- Engaging, proactive and with ability to plan ahead and take corrective action on timely basis
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV
only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Manager) to
[email protected] before 13th April 2021.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.