Godown & Delivery In Charge Job, Current Supply Chain Jobs Kenya 2022,
Job Title: Godown & Delivery In Charge
Reporting to: Chief Finance Officer
Location: Kilgoris, Narok County
Budget: KES 100,000 – 150,000
- Supervise on a daily basis and per shift the transfer of finished goods products from the production to the Godown;
- Supervise the stacking of the finished goods in the Godown
- Supervise destacking of sugar bags bales, the loading and the dispatch of finished goods.
- When proceeding with the destacking of sugar bales/bags, to ensure that the remaining bags/bales are in a countable position
- To ensure that the daily counts are properly realized and all variances explained & reported to the hierarchy. Counts shall be done at the end of each shift.
- Ensure cleanliness of both godown & bagging hall and compliance with health and safety policies.
- Raise requisition for items to be used in Godown
- Prepare morning production reports
- Add production in the system
- Oversee all other Godown activities including authorization of sales documents: invoices, delivery notes and vehicle inspections
- Manage human resources requirements (incl. recruitment and training of employees).
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/ Procurement or related field of study
- Must have 4-7 years’ experience in a warehouse or Godown in a manufacturing setting
- Organized and assertive
- Demonstrate previous abilities to lead a team
- Willing to relocate to Narok County
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum qualifications above apply by sharing your updated CV with the title: “Godown Incharge” to [email protected]
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.