Records Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs in Kenya, University Jobs in Kenya, Zetech University Jobs
Zetech University is a premier University offering exceptional learning to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond.
In line with our commitment to bring on board talented and motivated team members, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Records Officer.
The ideal candidate is a character that is performance oriented and a driven professional. S/he must be a highly committed individual who is proactive, self-motivated, customer focused and dedicated to offering service while providing solutions and support in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position holder will be responsible for the following duties amongst others:
- Developing and managing the Registry.
- Developing Records management policy and implementing the same.
- Advising on records disposal.
- Providing a policy framework to guide staff in the management of their records and use of the employer’s records system.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the wider Records team in respect of admissions activities.
- Advice on budget requirements needed to inform future planning and strategic decision making.
- Oversee the computerization of student records and management of computerized database.
- Spearhead continuous improvement strategies for the Registry.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant policy regulations in line with records management.
- Training and ensuring staff adhere to quality standards related to records management.
- Ensuring the Registry complies with the Quality Management System.
- Provide tactical and operational record keeping advice and deliver training and mentorship to build capability in the Records Team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Records Management, Information Studies, Information Science or a related area.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position. Prior experience in an institution of higher learning is an added advantage.
- Experience in working with Document Management System and digitization of manual records.
- Must demonstrate professional competence and administrative excellence in handling records.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self motivated with an emphatic commitment to achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality .
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills with strategic approach to issues.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications to [email protected] quoting Job Ref: ZU/10/25/95 on the subject line and; indicating their current and expected salary, not later than 28th February, 2020.
Kindly note that short listing will be on rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Quick Read >>> How Can I Cancel A Job Interview?
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.