Receptionist Jobs. Skytop Technologies.
(REF: SkTP/HRA/REC/007/17) – 2 Posts
As Receptionist / Secretary, you are responsible for ensuring the best image of the company is portrayed in all aspects of company/client or visitor interaction and interstaff communications routed through you. You shall therefore with due attention to detail, warmth, courtesy and best practice of front office management be responsible for the listed and other roles as shall be advised from time to time by management:
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Assisting and welcoming, coordinating and recording all walk- in clients and visitors.
- Managing and organizing the Office and Meeting rooms to required standards, exemplifying professionalism and diligence.
- You shall be responsible for timely feed-back to clients via telephone, electronically, and from time to time, physical mail where necessary. You shall
therefore monitor and manage all telephone communication, corresponding on all enquiries promptly and efficiently while giving priority where needed.
- Work with senior management and supervisors in leading the coordinating of staff meetings, preparing minutes and distributing them to relevant departments. You
shall be fully responsible for the handling, maintaining and safe-keeping of all company furniture and equipment relating to areas of your secretarial duties as specified herein or as may be advised by senior management from time to time.
- Responding to customer queries and complaints tactfully and diplomatically and in an efficient manner while escalating information to relevant action points and
monitoring responses from concerned parties where such information emanates from your line of duty.
- Manage the presentation and use of Meeting Spaces by ensuring the spaces are prepared ahead of meetings and records of bookings and timings are well maintained so as not to cause conflict of double booking or delay/frustration in meetings.
- Proactively monitoring stock on utilities and toiletries, and keeping track of all bills related to communications and escalate to senior management in a timely
manner to ensure disruption to office operations is mitigated against. You shall therefore ensure timely submission to the finance officer for purchases to replenish required stock.
- Developing and maintaining progressive work relationships for client retention.
- Identifying customers’ unmet needs and offering solutions and or escalating for appropriate action.
- Maintain a functional data-base of client addresses, emails, telephone numbers, targeted organizations’ details, updates as you may be advised by relevant
departments from time to time for purposes of achieving the company’s objectives in serving internal and external customers to attain required service levels, sales, and revenue collection.
- Any other duties assigned by senior management through your designated supervisor or authorized personnel.
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Diploma in front office operations or related course
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiate skills and be able to think laterally
- Ability to coordinate and network effectively
- Excellent computer skills, especially in word processing and spreadsheets,
- Friendly and welcoming
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Ability to deliver quality work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player
How to Apply
All applications should be addressed to
Chief Executive Officer,
SkyTOP Technologies Ltd.
P.O. Box: 29766-00100
Please send your applications to the email addresses specific to your post as indicated below:
For more details click here
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.