Receptionist Job at BASF
The Receptionist will be the first point of contact for the company and will provide administrative support across the company.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a professional and timely manner. Duties will include:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them to their host in an professional and appropriate manner.
- Answer, screening and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Maintain security by ensuring that visitors are accompanied by their hosts at all times.
- Effective coordination of meeting room bookings to ensure customers are services appropriately with their requests.
- Co-ordinate mail flow in and out of the office.
- Perform other administrative functions such as filing, photocopy, collating and faxing of documents
- Keep telephone list for console system updated.
- Ensure that the Reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times.
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- The ideal candidate should possess Matric qualification
- Reception/telecommunication Certificate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid communication skills in both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to BASF East Africa Ltd career site
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.