Receptionist Jobs at Duma Works
Duma works is recruiting a receptionist for our client; a medium sized law firm in Nairobi, Kenya.
The law firm is seeking a dynamic, well-qualified and highly motivated individual to fill the position of Receptionist/Legal Secretary
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Greeting and receiving clients and visitors and answering their inquiries
- Ensure cleanliness and organized arrangement of the reception area for optimum comfort of guest s and clients
- Receive incoming calls and accurately route calls to the correct staff.
- Gather, manage and disseminate information to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Manage, sort and distribute incoming mailings, deliveries and other communications, as well as facilitate the dispatch of outgoing communication.
- Schedules and arranges meetings and conferences and notifies interested parties.
- Maintains follow-up/reminder systems to insure timely completion of projects
- Perform standard office tasks, such as filing and maintaining records, copying documents, scheduling appointments and answering questions for visitors.
- Take minutes and dictation during meetings.
- Attend to clients and provide advice to clients as may be directed by the Advocate
- Facilitate opening, managing, maintenance of client files and filing documents into the client files
- Type, proofread, edit and print letters and other documents on word processor.
- Draft and dispatch letters to clients and ensure they have been served with the letters and documents relevant to the case or meetings on time.
Requirements for the Receptionist Job
- Diploma in Secretarial Work or equivalent
- Must have previous work experience in a Law Firm
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of legal terminology
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Must be familiar with Court documents.
- Excellent computer, communication and writing skills
- Good planning and organization skills
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3051”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3051 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Wednesday, 20 September 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.