Receptionist Job at Sheffield Steel Systems
Sheffield Steel Systems is a registered company specializing in the provision of kitchen and laundry solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail concept design, customized solutions, fabrications, supplies, spares and after sales services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, bar and coffee shops.
We are looking for a Receptionist to carry out all the front office duties.
Duties for the Receptionist Job
- Meet , Greet all guests , and usher them in , in a warm and friendly manner as the first impression is the lasting impression
- Upholding the image of the Organization as the first person whom guests encounter and the first point of connection with the company
- In liaison with other departments , ensure effective and efficient handling of client needs and requests
- Ensuring clients sign the visitors book , proper details are captured so as to enhance security as well as maintain up to date records of the same
- Keeping the Reception and showroom area clean and tidy all the time
- Receiving and diverting incoming calls to the relevant departments
- Helping with stock taking and record keeping for items on display in the showroom
- Receiving mail , message and packages delivered at the reception area and relaying them to the right people as per the standard operating procedures
- Assisting internal clients make calls as well as keep a clear record of the same
- Any other duties assigned to you by your superiors
Receptionist Job Qualifications
- Minimum Diploma in any business related course.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in front office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications indicating their current gross salary by 31st August 2017 to [email protected]. Ladies are encouraged to apply.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.