Receptionist Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Duty Station: Dandora
Duration: 3 months probationary contract, extendable based on performance
Médecins Sans Frontières France Mathare Project is looking to fill the position of a Receptionist. The successful candidate reports to the Mental Health Supervisor in the Clinic.
The receptionist makes the first contact with the youth entering to the Youth friendly clinic, there for he/she is a very important team member as he/she gives the first impression about the centre and facilitate the later engagements with the youth.
- According to standard protocols, receive the youth (10-24 years) upon arrival to the Youth friendly clinic in Dandora sign them in and obtain any other necessary data.
- Ensure that all youth receive equal welcoming and guidance regardless age, gender, religion, ethnic origin and physical appearance.
- Provide information about the services, initiate friendly dialogue with the youth and direct them to relevant parts of the services (Clinical or social/ recreational) according to their wish.
- Receive visitors/parents/guardians and provide them with accurate information or link them to the management when relevant.
- Education High school diploma/Relevant Diploma Certificate
- Experience Experience in receptionist job and/or previous experience working with the Youth is a plus.
- Previous experience in a Youth Friendly service is a plus
- Previous experience with MSF is a plus
- Languages Fluency in English and Kiswahili is a must, other local languages is a plus.
- Knowledge Knowledge /familiarity with Dandora context is a plus.
- Good knowledge of computer operation, Word and Excel
- Competencies Commitment, Strong de-escalation, Communication, Team player, Flexibility
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a motivation letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae mentioning on the subject email line, “Receptionist”, to:
Applications must be received by the deadline. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/ recruitment fee.
Deadline for application: 30th October, 2020
Start Date: 01st December, 2020