Receptionist Job, Latest Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Our client in the healthcare industry is currently looking to hire a Receptionist.
- Welcome patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering to or referring inquiries.
- Do client registration and scheduling appointments through the Hospital information management system.
- Hand over to other stakeholder’s mails and parcels delivered at the reception, from within and outside the hospital.
- Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Liaise with other hospital departments and different persons regarding services and issues of interest to customers, patients and visitors of the hospital.
- Implement all the established administrative and operations programmes in the reception area of the hospital.
- Diploma in Front Office Operations or its equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position in a Hospital environment
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Analytical skills
- Team player with high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Honesty and integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and maintains confidentiality
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org