Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Radiologist Job, Latest Medical Jobs
Reports to: HOD radiology
duties and responsibilities
• use x-rays, ultrasound, mri and other forms of imaging technology to examine patients
• assess patients and their clinical requirements to work out which radiographic techniques to use
• perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images
• manage referrals to ensure patients receive a radiation dose as low as reasonably possible
• help in more complex radiological examinations, working with doctors such as radiologists and surgeons
• provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
• keep up to date with health and safety guidelines, including ionizing radiation regulations, to
protect yourself and others.
• record the patients’ personal information in the patients register and ensure that the register is well kept.
• take responsibility for radiation safety in your work area, including checking equipment for malfunctions and errors
How to apply
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter