Reale Hospital Physiotherapist Kenya Jobs February
Physiotherapist Jobs, Current Medical Jobs
- Carry out physical disability assessment for categorization and registration
- Preparing, verifying and maintaining information, records and progress reports
- relating to patients.
- Monitoring patients’ outcomes on physiotherapy.
- Assessing patients needs including rehabilitation
- Screening, assessing and providing therapeutic exercise, manual therapy,
- electrotherapy and hydrotherapy as per the patients.
- Writing initial report of results on evaluation of patients’ physical condition and
- preparing treatment plan.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution
- Certificate of registration from the Physiotherapy Councils of Kenya [PCK]
- Current certificate of practice from Physiotherapy Councils of Kenya [PCK]
- At least 2 years of experience in a busy Hospital
How to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter