Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs 2021
Position: Pharmaceutical TechnologistL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and verify prescription information and dosage before dispensing.
- Dispense and supply medications to inpatients and outpatients
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs
- Provide information to patients and other health care professionals.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by
- individual patients.
- Order, label, and count stock of medications, and supplies, and enter inventory data
- into computer system.
- Compute charges and bill for all medication and equipment dispensed to patients and
- Maintain pharmacy’s safety by adhering to infection-control procedures, policies and regulations.
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized institution.
- Enrollment certificate from Kenya’s Pharmacy and poisons Board
- Valid practice licence
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a busy Pharmacy.
How to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.