Reale Hospital Nursing Officer Kenya Jobs February
Nursing Officer Job, Current Nursing Jobs
Position: Nursing Officer
- Ensure professional standards of operations are observed and maintained
- Promote and encourage high standards of midwifery care and accountability
- through role modeling clinical expertise.
- Carefully assess, monitor and report patient’s progress, symptoms and
- changes in medical condition that might require emergency intervention
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records for all patients
- Record patients’ medical information, monitor patient’s progress, take vital
- signs and take action appropriately.
- Order and evaluate diagnostic tests in liaison with doctors to identify and
- assess patient’s condition
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan,
- implement or evaluate patient care plans
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Assess and plan nursing care requirements including treatment plans,
- operating medical equipment
- Observe and record patient behavior and inform the primary doctor in time
- Consult with physicians and other healthcare professionals on patient care.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing B.SC [N] or be a holder of a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing,
- Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered midwifery, from a Recognized Institution.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter